Thursday, August 30, 2012

West Africa's Project Fame!!

Now believe it or not, the West Africans have their own 'Project Fame'! And here is the web page: http://projectfamewestafrica.com/

Get in there, watch the videos and the performances and then let us know what you think, can they beat our very own Tusker Project Fame?!!

Before I started on this blog, I was checking on the patent issues currently plaguing the mobile phone industry (yes I said plaguing and I know some people will be against that but, I said it!) and I started thinking, supposed we patented the 'project fame' name as ours, that is Tusker's of EA's for that matter, we'd stand to win some money here!

And this is a heads up for my very creative East Africans, next time you design something or have an idea, patent it!!!!

Well, get on the West African PF page and leave your comments here While you are at it, have a patented day hahahaha!!!

1 comment: