Wednesday, April 24, 2013

If you were a competitor, what song of the Oldies would you perform?

I was just listening to my collection of Old School Techno - and by old school I mean the late 70's, 80s and 90s - seeing that the people who were born in 1990 are now 2 decades old!!!

Anyway, so as I listened to my music, this one song made me think, someone should perform this in TPF 6, it's such an easy and nice song (or maybe not)!. Watch the video on YouTube, just click on this link.

Just an Illusion - Imagination

This is such a nice song, before we could speak English, let alone care who sang the song, my brother and I used to sing along to the u-u-u u-u aah!. That's how nice the song is.

Here's a list of my suggestions:
1. Back to Life - Soul II Soul
2. Stayin' Alive - Bee Gees
3. Change the World - Babyface
4. Emotions - Mariah Carey
5. I like - Guy
6. Self Control - Laura Branigan
7. Love Power - Dionne Warwick & Jefferey Osborne
8. Lucille - Kenny Rogers (I know you are wondering; why country? And I say; why not?)

These are all great songs, and I think people will enjoy listening to a throw back, what do you think?

Meanwhile, enjoy this one:
Remember to make suggestions too, and am gonna make another list of Old School African music that we would like to see in the next TPF 6. 

As always, Peace!

No comments:

Post a Comment