Monday, October 8, 2012

Kidum in Winnipeg, Manitoba.

Shocked yet? Kidum was in Winnipeg and his performances were just simply electrifying, especially to - it goes without saying - the girls. He did most of his Burundais music and just a few in Kiswahili. The Kenyans in the audience were a little left out but Kidum is always worth listening to. Just like Madilu System, Tabuley Rochereau and Franco and TPOk Jazz... we still (Kenyans) listen to their music today even though we barely understand what they are saying. But are we crazy? No! Of course not. These giys just have amazing music... sweet to listen to.

I managed to get a few moments on my phone just so I can share something with you, my audience. This is probably my first bit of real life journalistic work.
The quality of the videos and photos may be a little poor but even with a high end phone, this is what I could capture.
Enjoy!


1 comment:

  1. GREAT JOB BRO LET US KEEP THE BLOG RUNNING WITH GREAT POSTS GOOD JOB MAN

    ReplyDelete